11/06/2012

Sasatinnie Pomegranate Foot Mask


So, here is the review of the foot mask I have been talking about!

I got this foot mask from Sasa Taipei. I do not know if Malaysia Sasa has this but this is heaven for the foot!
Sasatinnie Pomegranate Foot Mask
 When you open up the packet, you will find a huge sheet shaped kinda like a boat. You can see that there will be dotted lines in the middle section. Tear it accordingly and you now have 2 pieces of the mask.

Please make sure that you clean your feet before using it. Having your feet cleaned not only ensure that the ultimate absorption of the essence but also there won’t be any bacteria battling the essence of the mask!

You can read the instructions on the back of the packet. Pictures given to illustrate as well.
After you clean your feet, dry it. Then you will see from the 2 pieces of mask you have now, there is an opening at the square end. The other end should be a sharp end. Now open it up and slide your feet into it. You will instantly feel wet, that’s all the essence in the mask.
This is how the mask will look like!
You can tie the end with a rubber band if you think its loose.As you can see from my picture, its kinda loose for me.

Have your feet soaked in the mask for 20-30minutes. In that duration, you can feel the coolness of the essence, you will also feel the essence absorbing into your skin. 

You can see from the picture above how moisture the mask is. All the essence are just absorbing into the skin!

I have really dry feet and my love for high heels does not help at all. So having this mask is really a life savior for me. After 30 minutes, I removed the masks and massage the remaining essence on my feet. 

DO NOT WASH OFF THE ESSENCE. 

Leave it on your foot and go to sleep. When all of the essence dried up, you will instantly feel the smoothness of your feet. Fully moisturized! 
All the essence absorbing in~~~
The suggested usage is 2-3 times a week for 4 weeks continuously. I do understand that because I was lazy and thought I can getaway with just once a week. But the feet dries up too quickly, so if I do it once a month, all the repair that the first mask did will be long gone by the time I do the second treatment.

After 4 weeks of pampering your feet 2-3 times a week, you can stick to doing it once in a week. 
If you can’t find it at Malaysia Sasa, try to get a friend in Taipei (if you have one) to get it for you. If not, there is always ONLINE SHOPPING! 

Get it from their website here! Though it says its OUT OF STOCK for now.

Its selling at USD4.60 which is the equivalent of approximately RM14.00. It is a reasonable price consider how I torture my feet everyday with heels and all the walking.

Start protecting your feet and feel fabulous!  

No comments:

Post a Comment