17/05/2012

Welcome Note

Remember the movie "This Means War" where Reese Witherspoon is a product testing executive? I find that job very interesting and inspired by that, I start off this blog aiming exactly to be like that, product testing or so to speak, comparison to be more exact.

We all buy online. It is convenient, easy and time saving. We all get excited to receive parcels. But in this modern day now with online shops blooming everywhere, how would you know that you are getting the best bargain? Sweat no my dear, I can be very honest and say that I am addicted to online shopping. I can spot the same dresses being sold on at least 5 blogshops and all with different prices. I think its the best that consumers have a guide or reference before making purchases because we all know, online purchase is hardly ever returnable or refundable.

So watch out this space as I am here to let everyone know where to get the best deal in town!

No comments:

Post a Comment