18/05/2012

Attire Attic

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed the previous review on Curves Boutique. This post today is rather special because I bought dresses from them and I can thus review on their customer service.


The blogshop under review is called Attire Attic




They are the one of the few traditional blogshops left on virtual supermarket. Most online shops have move on to Facebook page or the better ones with $$$ has their own fancy website.


Attire Attic started in 2008 and has been active for almost 3 years. Their main market is working ladies, selling mostly work attire. Their dresses are very feminine as well, with cuts and designs that flaunt a woman's curves at just the right places.


Here are some basic facts about them:


Location : Not stated but they are from KL (I have my poslaju receipt as proof)
Updates : Once a week on every Saturday. Sometimes they do update on a weekday as well.
Contact : No SMS, strictly only on email basis.
Postage : Registered mail or poslaju (see below)



 Five pieces and above will be entitled for free postage, but it is registered mail and not poslaju. Note that registered mail takes longer to arrive. 


The pricing for their dresses are reasonable. Mostly under RM70 (which is good) and the quality of the dresses are good as well.


The good thing with Attire Attic is, for dresses that they sell which are the same to other blogshops, they are always selling it at a lower price. It is either the same or lower, hardly ever to be more expensive than the other blogshops. Their stock on colours are limited though. For example the dress below, Attire Attic doesn't have it in yellow. Maybe they choose not to sell that colour as it is not a common colour that consumers will buy.


Miss Moore Crotchet Dress (Red) - RM69

Blue
The above same dress was also sold in another online store called Doublewoot and both are selling at the same price RM69. 
Doublewoot's Lacrose in Yellow - RM69


And bla bla bla the good points about them, so whats the catch? Well, everyone has a flaw and so does online store. 


Attire Attic is slow in replying emails. They do not attend sms, though i don't see the need of them saying that since they did not provide any contact number unless you have it on your poslaju slip. bwahahahaha. I bought from them before so I am speaking of experience, their communication with the consumer is not that efficient. 


One of my dresses are actually not in stock so there is a bit of a delay, they did not email me and notify that. I was scared that I got cheated and I email them to follow up. They replied telling me about the delay and apologize for it (but no voucher given hahaha). Also, one of the dresses that I ordered and paid, is no longer available in the colour I want =( and they only tell me about it when I asked about my dresses in the email.


On the efficiency of delivery, it takes about a week to process your order. HAHA why do I say that? Thats because they collect stock on every Saturday. So if you place your order and make payment on a Monday/Tuesday, you will have to wait till the following Monday or Tuesday to receive your dress, provided there is no hiccups in between like no stock or no colour.


Before I end this post, one more important point I would like to make. The model for Attire Attic has  A GOOD BODY


Check out the curvessssssss. S figure ok!
This is good for consumers because most blogshops have thin skinny models so it will be a bit difficult for general consumers to weigh the size of the dress. Go on to the site to check out more curvaceous photossssss.


Alrighty folks, hope this review helps and till then~~ciao bella~~~

2 comments:

  1. Yupp.. Exactly the curvaveous model makes me wanna BUY More....... She has that extreme CURVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont understand how to purchase from them. There is no purchase button or means of contact! Think you can help me?

    ReplyDelete